- City: #1 13th Street
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32080
- Contact Number:
St. Augustine Beach vacation rental home Beachcomber was designed and built as a labor of love in 1970. The house is a unique, an equilateral triangle on wood piling, right down to bedrock. Built like a sturdy pier, it is safe and has even weathered the rare St. Augustine hurricane.
Awe inspiring views of the sky, beach, and ocean await. Sunrises and sunsets so stunning they might bring a tear to your eye, when watched from your private, romantic deck.
If you want fancy furniture and a pool, this house is not for you. If you want a vacation home that is comfortable, relaxing and feels like a beach house, Then give this home a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Beachcomber has 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. We can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests, so just enough space for the whole family to enjoy the miles of St. Augustine Beaches sugar sand. The home is conveniently located with easy access to everything you need. Major grocery stores Publix and Winn Dixie within 2 miles, and numerous other stores, restaurants, and more within walking distance. Don’t miss the St. Augustine Pier Farmers market every Wednesday morning!
From here, you’re just a few short miles to the Historic District of St. Augustine, our nations oldest continuously occupied city. Daytona Beach and Jacksonville are under an hour away, making this a prime spot for Bike Week, Nascar, NFL Football, and much much more. You can day trip to Orlando and Tampa with ease.
Oceanfront Vacation Rental House
#1 13th Street
St. Augustine Beach, Florida, 32080Listing ID: 15458e2d5acc036a
Search Classified Ads
- Sofa sectional and Ottaman. MUST GO – cash only
- Stunning Old world Leather Coach & Mahogany trim 8 piece set!
- XTERRA Fitness FS4.0e Elliptical Trainer
- Classy Photo Booth Rental
- Small cabinet/hutch
- Maytag Bravos – High Efficiency – Quiet Series 300 Washer
- OPEN HOUSE: 6/15, 11am-2pm – Durbin Crossing Neighborhood
- 2002 Monte Carlo SS – excellent condition
- Lease Purchase OPEN HOUSE Saturday 10/14 noon to 1pm
- IMMACULATE HOME IN THE DESIRABLE 32226 AREA! CALL FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING TODAY!!!