- Street: 6816 Southpoint Parkway, Suite 202
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32216
- Contact Number:
Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide mental health therapy, diagnostic psychological evaluations, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children, adolescents, and their families. Our mission at Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health is to be the guiding light for children and families in need–to provide direction, support, and solutions. We believe that every individual brings a special spark to this world and our goal is to make that light shine…
Please visit our website for additional information about our practice at www.beaconpediatric.com.
We have an immediate opening for a Billing and Administrative Specialist to join our team! As part of the position, the Billing and Administrative Specialist will:
• Greet patients and inform therapists of patient arrival
• Review staff billing sheets for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
• Create and submit electronic and paper medical claims
• Compile patient invoices and superbills
• Collect co-payments, coinsurance, and deductibles
• Interpret remittance advice and explanation of benefits (EOB) statements, check accuracy, and log payments.
• Call insurance companies to obtain authorization for services as needed
• Conduct follow up activities and collect on unpaid claims
• Appeal wrongfully paid or denied claims
• Process online credit card payments
• Maintain patient files and ensure necessary patient paperwork is obtained and up to date.
• Work in collaboration with other administrative staff
• Adhere to all Federal and State regulations and guidelines related to HIPPA
• At least two years of college and/or billing/administrative experience required
• Proficiency with Excel is required; experience with Quickbooks is preferred
• Behavioral health billing experience is preferred, but not required; on the job training will be provided as well
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Applicants must have good time management skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands, and must have good initiative but also the ability to recognize when help is needed and seek guidance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate, and communication skills are a must!
• Position is 30-40 hours per week
• Schedule flexibility may be possible after completion of an initial probationary period and at the company’s discretion
• Hourly position; $11-14, depending on experience
• This position provides great exposure to the field of psychology and ABA for those who may be considering a career in the behavioral health field.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Dr. Adrienne DeSantis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we receive many applications; we will contact you via EMAIL if you are chosen for an interview for the position. Please do not call. Thank you!Listing ID: 8795a432d6800046
Search Classified Ads
- 24 ft Above ground pool liner – 20 Year- 30 Gauge 52″ with wide mouth skimmer with face plate and standard return gasket
- Day bed
- Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress & Console
- Small cabinet/hutch
- Faux Leather Chair with Ottoman w/ wood base
- Living Room and Dining Room Set REDUCED!
- Leather sectional recliner couch
- Kids race car bedroom set
- Classy Photo Booth Rental
- Billing and Administrative Specialist – Behavioral Health